Thursday, November 01, 2007
Halloween Pictures
Halloween was a lot of fun. Our ward had a Trunk-or-Treat on Tuesday and then we took cookies around to people on Wednesday. The girls had a blast. I am just going to post a bunch of pictures because I couldn't just pick two or three. So I hope you enjoy them. Steve was "dressed up" for the ward party in his bicking gear since he rode to the party from work. I didn't dress up so that's why I'm not in any of the pictures. We hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. Enjoy! BTW Juliana is the blue princess and Kathryn is the purple princess.











Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Megan, they are SO cute! I cannot believe how grown up they look. I do have to say that I am disappointed in your lack of Halloween spirit :) but I guess being the attendant to two beautiful princesses will have to work this year.
Megan,
Those girls look just like you. I can't even believe it! It's like going 25 years in the past and seeing double. They're so cute.
love Becca
Such the little posers!
Post a Comment