Welcome

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Pictures

I thought I would post some pictures of today. I will be posting more tomorrow, but for now we hope you had a wonderful Easter.


5 comments:

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

What a cute family!! I love all the fun Easter dresses and hats little girls get to wear! Those were the days!

Natalie said...

I love the Easter pics - your girls are so grown up.

And the tea kettle story was sweet. We grew up with one too, and always used it for the same reasons you listed. Enjoy!

chloe said...

Seriously adorable!!!

TeamDall said...

You guys all look so cute. I love the girls' dresses. And, I love your new tea kettle. I've always wanted one. Good job Steve #5.

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Your girls are so beautiful! I love their hats. As a side note I just have to tell you how much we are still loving the quilt you made for Miles when he was born. Miles uses it almost every day and likes to wrap up in it (even though it's already starting to get hot here). And now I'm using it for Hailey too. I don't think I've ever had the chance to fold it up and "put it away" somewhere because it's constantly in use. We treasure that quilt around here...