So I finally updated things. This is our month so far. I have been putting this off, and I decided that I better get it done, since very soon we won't have access to a computer for a few days. Hope you enjoy.
Change is always hard! I cried when I moved across town out of my old ward, but now I am so happy where I am. Thank goodness for good people where ever you go!
Wow it looks like you guys did lots of great stuff. You look really great in all the pictures! I can't believe the move is just around the corner now. Good luck.
4 comments:
I'm so bummed I never got to Nashville to visit you - I've always wanted to go! :(
Let me know when you get out here - we'll have to do lunch or the zoo or something (I have an extra adult and child ticket on my annual pass!)
Change is always hard! I cried when I moved across town out of my old ward, but now I am so happy where I am. Thank goodness for good people where ever you go!
Wow it looks like you guys did lots of great stuff. You look really great in all the pictures! I can't believe the move is just around the corner now. Good luck.
Good luck with your move to Utah!! Looks like you will be missed in Tenn.
Post a Comment