Welcome

Wednesday, November 05, 2008

Winter Wonderland

This is what we woke up to this morning. The girls were thrilled. I am not sure yet. It is beautiful and it has been a while since we had a good snow to play in. I am happy to know that it will melt and there will be warm days ahead for a little while.



Kathryn

Juliana

7 comments:

The Boring Family said...

Great. That means that's probably what we'll wake up to tomorrow. I'm not quite ready for the snow.

Sara said...

You should see our yard - holy cow lake effect! I'm seriously wondering about the sanity of our decision to live on the east bench.

Yech.

Mizukawa's said...

I am very very jealous I love the snow. we miss you guys

Joseph and Tiffany said...

We just finished up our last 90 degree weather day for the year last week! Now we are FINALLY in the 70's for the highs. Oh, boy. I forget what snow's like.

Sarie said...

miss you megs.

Sarie said...

sorry...that's me Sarah Waite. sarie is my 'other' name hahahaha

Mad Queen said...

Hello Nordstroms! Aren't your girls darling... cute pics of them... my kids were excited for the first snow too.. reminds me of a calvin and hobbes "an inch of snow is like winning 10 cents in the lottery"...ha!