Welcome

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Hair Today Gone Tomorrow

For about two years, the girls have wanted Rapunzel hair. So we let it grow and grow. Recently they have been complaining about snags when I brush their hair. I just told them if they wanted to cut their hair then there would be a lot less knots, and snaggles. Each time I mentioned this, I got a chorus of no. Until a week or so ago, and they said, "Okay." Much to my surprise, and happiness. They have, or I should say had, beautiful hair, but I am not good at doing hair. When you have long straight hair, and no talent for doing cool braids, it just hangs there most of the time in the way. So we found some one to cut it and this morning the scissors came out. Here are the befores and afters. It was actually long enough to donate to Locks of Love, and the girls were excited to do it. We sent the package off this afternoon.

Kathryn and Juliana



11 comments:

Cristi said...

They look so grown up! And so very cute- I love both haircuts.

Stefanie said...

So cute! Cute girls, cute haircuts, cute cute.

Saddie said...

Very cute!

Britt-Marie said...

oh they are darling! i love it! that's neat that they donated it.

amd said...

I love long hair but they sure look so adorable with their new hairdo.

Marie Says Yes said...

probably the most adorable thing i have seen all day. i LOVE it... but where did the little girls go?

Joseph and Tiffany said...

They are SO pretty! You have some of the cutest girls ever!!!

Sara said...

The haircuts are fabulous - and they grew up!

Anonymous said...

Cute, cute, cute!

Mamu Lou said...

I agree that they both look SO grown up and, of course, adorable!!

TeamDall said...

Love it! I always think little brown haired bobs are so cute:)