Welcome

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Another one "bites" the dust

Really I should way two more bit the dust. Today the girls each lost a tooth. This is number two for Kathryn and the first for Juliana. They have been just hanging on for several days, so I decided that is was finally time to get them out. They are excited and were very brave. Here are some pictures.
Juliana

Kathryn

3 comments:

Britt-Marie said...

ha! That's great that you pulled them. They both have very cute smiles! I guess that sort of thing is not that far off for Eleanor, seems weird. I remember having my mom pull my barely hanging on tooth.

TeamDall said...

They have such cute hair. I can't believe they're big enough to lose teeth!

Chasing Izzy said...

Oh man, I wanted to pull them out!! jk. Miss you. We have a picnic in the park almost every day, or go to the outdoor storytime (for all ages) at the library. You guys should join us sometime. Call me.