Welcome

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

They're Off

Today is the first day of school and I am officially alone. How do I feel about this? I do not know yet. We'll give it a few days to process, maybe a few years and then I'll let you know. The girls were excited and couldn't wait to get going. With their back packs full of school supplies I sent them off. Here are a few pictures.

Juliana and Kathryn



7 comments:

Sara said...

SO CUTE! :)

Cristi said...

So grown-up! We sure miss you guys. It was great to see you last month and I hope the girls have a great year of 1st grade!

Marie Says Yes said...

happy first grade, favorite girls of ours!

Britt-Marie said...

They look darling. How fun! Are they in the same class?

ChristyLou said...

They look so cute and happy. I really love their hair. So you hanging in there alright. I've been missing Kaylee too, until she gets home and is all crabby. LOL. I guess we're all still adjusting. Miss yoU!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Awe! They are dolls! So sweet too. I feel like after this weekend I know them and their cute personalities a little better. Have fun in 1st grade girls!

TeamDall said...

I love their hair! What cuties. Just think with all that time, you could get all your Christmas shopping done before October:)