Welcome

Saturday, October 31, 2009

October

As proof that we actually do other things besides yard work I thought I would post a few pictures from this month. Really this last week to tell the truth. We'll start with a couple from carving pumpkins. Then from this morning. Steve ran the Halloween Half Marathon here in Provo. It started in Aspen Grove and ended behind the Riverwoods Mall. Other than the fact that the race started 50 minutes late, it was a lot of fun. The girls and I love to stand near the finish line and cheer, and Steve loves to run. It's a win win. We are really proud of him and his results. He came in 9th over all and 2nd in his age division finishing in just under 1 hour 24 minutes. Since we had plenty of time to wait before he came in, we took a few pics. Then of course we had a blast trick-or-treating tonight. So enjoy the pictures, and I hope you have a great October.

Kathryn

Juliana





Kathryn

Juliana



Kathryn and Juliana

1 comment:

Mizukawa's said...

Thanks for the update. I really thought it was getting to cold for yard work anyways ;)