Welcome

Sunday, November 28, 2010

2nd Annual Turkey Trot

We started a tradition last year of having Steve take the kids and run 1 mile the morning of Thanksgiving. This accomplishes a few things. 1. All the kids get out of the house, and let mom get some cooking done. 2. Before all the mad eating happens, they get some exercise. 3. I can't really think of a #3 but I sure there is one. So last year we had cousins to run with us. This year we stayed home, so we called around to see if anyone wanted to join us. No one did. I think it had something to do with the fact that the temperature was in the single digits. Come one people just bundle up. So Steve took the girls and went to the Timpview track solo. They didn't want to do it, but when they got home the report was good and everyone was happy. Their official time was 13 min. 47 sec. Pretty good if you ask me.

READY GET SET GO!!!!

Juliana and Kathryn


1 comment:

MartyE said...

Just found your blog! Okay, so it was just too, too cold for us! Give me a break--I have to do everything I can from keeping #3 sick! :) We'll be ready for next year.