Well here we are at the end of another week. Still no new computer, and thus no pictures. Steve has been gone since Wednesday, he's in Philadelphia for a conference. The girls and I have been keeping busy to pass the time. I think this has probably been the easiest time for me that Steven has been gone. The highlight of our time has been attending the ballet of Cinderella at BYU with some friends. We went Thursday night and had a blast. It didn't start until 7:30 pm so we even had time to get ice cream before the show. The girls really loved it, and had no problems paying attention for two hours. It was my first time to see a live ballet and I thoroughly enjoyed it. One funny thing that Kathryn said, we were about 1 hr and 20 min. in and she asked, "Why aren't they talking?" I thought it was funny that it took her that long to ask. It was really fun to see a different version of Cinderella than the Disney one. Juliana did ask if there was going to be mice. :) It was a great evening.
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Another Week
Well here we are at the end of another week. Still no new computer, and thus no pictures. Steve has been gone since Wednesday, he's in Philadelphia for a conference. The girls and I have been keeping busy to pass the time. I think this has probably been the easiest time for me that Steven has been gone. The highlight of our time has been attending the ballet of Cinderella at BYU with some friends. We went Thursday night and had a blast. It didn't start until 7:30 pm so we even had time to get ice cream before the show. The girls really loved it, and had no problems paying attention for two hours. It was my first time to see a live ballet and I thoroughly enjoyed it. One funny thing that Kathryn said, we were about 1 hr and 20 min. in and she asked, "Why aren't they talking?" I thought it was funny that it took her that long to ask. It was really fun to see a different version of Cinderella than the Disney one. Juliana did ask if there was going to be mice. :) It was a great evening.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment