Welcome

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Baptism

Life has been really busy lately. The girls turned eight years old the day after the school year ended. We threw a party for them and their friends on the last day of school, then had our own family celebration on their actual birthday.

They got new bikes, so we all went on a bike ride, and then I made them potstickers from scratch because right now that is their favorite meal. If you've ever made potstickers, you know that they take a whole of time to make, but I guess I can be grateful that they both like the same thing!!!

The next weekend they were baptized. We had so much fun with family and friends. We appreciate all the love and support, even if you couldn't physically be here, we felt your love from a distance. Here is a little slide show I made. A few days before the baptism, we went and took pictures of the girls in their dresses, so I wouldn't have to worry too much on the day of their baptism. Most of the slide show is from that photo shoot. The last couple pictures are from right before their baptism service began. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Saddie said...

You have such beautiful girls! Congratulations to them both on their very big day!