Welcome

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Our New Place

So I said I would send pictures of our new place. I will start out tonight with a few the girls actually took. I thought they have a very different and unique perspective of things. I hope you enjoy. I am planning of taking some new ones tomorrow and posting them so you all can get a more complete look. So we start with their beds, dolls, and a view looking out from their window. Then there is their view of the kitchen. The last one was just funny, so I had to share. I hope no one is scandalized! It was interesting as I looked through all the pictures they took how different their perspective really is. I hadn't really thought about it for quite a while.





6 comments:

TeamDall said...

love the undies, sister!

Zack, Shannon and Oliver said...

Awesome, I love it. I mean they hit all the important stuff right? Nothing but the basics!

The Boring Family said...

I guess it is a long way up to the counter. No wonder why Morgan is always pulling the barstool over to the counter where I'm cooking. The view ends up being much better!

And about that last picture...at least they arranged them neatly! That's so funny!

Natalie said...

great pictures that your girls took. I like the layout of your blog a lot. The colors are fun!

Anonymous said...

Wow everyone at church has a blog! Fun! I like the layout, btw.

Becca

Cam and Chelle said...

Hi, Hi Nordstrom Family! This is the Birch (murphy) family from RC! Your blog is great! We *just* got an aebleskiver too and I'm so excited to try it out! Your twins are super cute!