1. In college I got left at a truck weigh station at night, with a trucker and a police man. In the end it turned out ok, because I am still alive to tell the tale.
2. This may not seem very interesting to some, but it never has made it to normal status in my mind so I'll share. I have received several very wet toothless kisses from old ladies in France.
3. I was a great-aunt way before I was ever a mom.
4. I own all of the Christy movie series, the good ones with Kellie Martin and Tyne Daly. They are all VHS and I watch then over and over. I am way excited because they just released them on DVD and I can't wait to get them!
5. I am not really good at picking out clothes for myself. I have the most success when Steve goes with me. We find a few things, and then he just keeps bringing things to me to try on. I think I am getting better, but I still really don't like shopping.
6. Steve and I love Bollywood films.
7. Lastly, I am not going to officially tag anyone! If you feel like it, go for it. Have a good one.
6 comments:
Nice post. I don't think I even know the truck stop story.
First of all, love the new look.
Second, I want to hear the truck stop story, too.
Interesting facts. A comment on your shopping fact---I have always liked to shop but after getting married I was thrilled to realize that Joey was just as good if not better at picking out clothes for me. He always gets me to try things I wouldn't have thought to get off the rack and then what he picks out is usually the best looking after trying everything on. Sounds like that's how you and Steve are. It must be a husband thing...
Oh, I totally love Christy, too. I was just talking to your mom, about that series--so good.
Also, I never thought about it before, but you are my kids' great aunt. Weird.
love ya.
I wish Kurt liked to shop. He sits on the benches at the front of the store that are made especially for husbands. Other than shoes and suits...I do his shopping too.
btw I like today's background the best.
Post a Comment