Monday, February 11, 2008
My Husband
I am sitting here thinking that there really isn't a lot to blog about. The girls and I were sick for so long that life seems to have stopped. Then I realized that even though I have been in bed for quite a while, someone else has been busy doing all the things I normally do, plus his own work. So I thought I would take the opportunity to brag on my husband and send him a little love and appreciation. He had to take care of three very sick women for several days. That's a big job when everyone is feeling well. He got medicine, did the shopping, cooking, and even still managed to go to work. He did take one day off when I was really sick. He didn't get mad, and he didn't even get sick. So I have to say he is amazing and we would not be in a good spot without him. I love you Steven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hi guys! I just found your blog from the good ol' Wymount site I found today. Your family is so cute. And Megan you look fantastic! I hope you are are all doing well.
I hardly ever got sick before becoming a mom. Even when I did get sick I could keep on doing my normal routine. Then I had Miles...and that all changed. Coincidence? I think not! I'm glad you guys are feeling better. Steve's a great guy.
Post a Comment