Saturday, March 01, 2008
Princess Ball
Last night Steven and the girls attended their first daddy daughter event. The primary had a princess ball with all the girls and their dads. The girls have been anticipating this for a very long time. Yesterday morning they woke up at a very early 6:15! In the afternoon I made them take a nap and when they woke up at 3:30 they couldn't figure out why Steve wasn't already home and getting ready! They had a blast. Here are just couple of pics taken last night here at the house. They had someone taking pictures at the dance, so when we get those, I will post them too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How cute are those girls! (Steven looks nice, too.) I'm so excited to come see you all again!
What a great idea to do a princess ball for the little girls and daddies. Steve and the girls look great in their formal attire. It sounds like the ultimate daddy-daughter date.
how cute!
Too cute. I remember doing those when I was growing up. Looks like they all had fun!
How cute is that! What a FUN Dad! That's a total Nordstrom face too! Love it!
Post a Comment