This is a new thing Kathryn and Juliana have started lately. I think Steven taught them. It's really entertaining and I finally captured it on film the other day. I hope you all enjoy, and maybe it will inspire a little head banging of your own....
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
too funny
Hilarious! I love it!
Hi megan! long time no see/hear. I came across your blog from Natlie Hoopes. It was fun to spy on what you have been up too. You are looking great! Love this video of the girls ROCKIN out... hilarious! love their Easter outfits too... looks like life is treating you well out there. Come see my blog when you get a minute.
Happy days!
-Tracey Ostlund
Glad to see you got the video up! I can't wait to see that in person!
what are you teaching your girls? kidding I love it. lol that was so funny that she was getting a headache
Okay, so if they know it gives them a headache, why do they do it??? They sure are fun to watch!
Post a Comment