Welcome

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Sunshine and scooters

Well even if it isn't real warm today, at least the sun is shining. So we put on a couple of layers and went out to scooter. The girls got these for Christmas, and as of yet haven't had a lot of real outside time to actually use them. We have had a lot of wet weather, and more is on the way, so we took advantage of the sun and went out. Here they are all smiles. Kathryn on the left and, of course, Juliana on the right.


Here are some purple pansies that we saw. They always make me think of my mother because I am pretty sure that the little purple pansy song is her favorite primary song.

They really love to scooter and unfortunately I can't really capture the action on a still shot camera. Right now the battery on our video camera is on it's way out, and has to be plugged in so you will have to just use your imagination!

5 comments:

chloe said...

At least there's no snow on the ground...and that is one of the things I am so excited about! I can't wait!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

It looks like Kathryn and Juliana had lots of fun! Looks like spring is on its way in TN. Miles loves his little scooter too. Although, he's (obviously) much less self sufficient than the girls! His idea of riding his scooter w/ training wheels is to get on with both feet on the scooter and hold on while I hold the handlebars and push him around on the sidewalk.

TeamDall said...

They are so cute. I can't believe how much they looke like you:)

Mizukawa's said...

The girls look like they are having fun. I love their matching pink coats and pink shoes. I think it will be warming up a lot more now.

Mizukawa's said...

Wait I looked again. They are not totally matching. well I like it anyway.