I know it's hard to believe that Sabrina was able to get us to paint, but she did, and I have to say that we all did an amazing considering it was our first venture.
Marie and Susan settling in for the night.
The best part of our time was actually at an ice cream place called the Blue Bunny. I forgot my camera and as fate would have it, the other camera we had didn't have working batteries! So I guess getting pictures wasn't meant to be. However if you are related to anyone who was in attendance you should ask them about the spoon dance, our waiter who wanted to give Marie break dancing lessons, and just how much ice cream we actually were able to consume! I will try and post some more latter with pics of the nieces and nephews. I am now their favorite aunt and they can't wait for me to come back! Hee Hee.
4 comments:
Wow, that friend picture is amazing! Everyone looks the same but different at the same time. Almost like deja vu to see those faces. :) Thanks for posting!
awesome:) I love the post and pictures. I'm glad you guys had fun. I can't believe you guys got my mom to dance:)
love the idea of a sleepover, i should try that...
I agree with Stef - the friend picture is amazing - same, but different.
Is it as weird for you to go "home" as it is for me?
Post a Comment