Welcome

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Tour de Nash

Last Saturday we all participated in Walk Bike Nashville. It's an event to celebrate and encourage places for people to walk and bike in and around Nashville. So the girls and I did a 4 mile walk all around down town Nashville. We actually were sweepers with our good friend Anne Marie and her girls. By sweeping I mean we went last after all the other walkers and made sure no one went the wrong way, or had any trouble. It was a lot of fun. I pushed the girls in their stroller and some of the hills seemed to last a very LONG time! We got to see a lot of down town that we haven't before and it was well worth it. Steven rode in the 50 mile bike tour with one of his young men who was finishing his cycling merit badge. It was a perfect day with sun and a nice breeze. Here are some pictures of the event. The only bad thing was that we forgot sunscreen and we ended up being outside a lot longer than we anticipated so Steve and I had some red faces and arms.
We are all waiting to get started.

The beautiful Cumberland River
Juliana and Kathryn waiting for Dad to get done.

4 comments:

Kurt & Rachel Keyser said...

I didn't know Steve was working with the YM. Kurt's our ward YM president and Ryan Ochsner was working in their ward YM's program too...must be the age (but they just moved). Anyways, Tour de Nash looked like a lot of fun!

The Lewis Family said...

looks fun...and hard all at the same time!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Great pictures. Nashville looks so pretty. I like your double stroller too.

Mizukawa's said...

hey that looks like you had a blast and thanks for looking at my blog. hey if you are not doing anything come over