Sunday, June 01, 2008
The Cake
This year the girls wanted a princess cake. It was a lot of fun to make, minus the stressful moments when I wanted to curse! Steve stuck with me and didn't run away even when I went into my very horrible self hating mode. In the end it turned out pretty good considering this was our first ever experience with fondant. Steve made the fondant for me because I had to pick up the kids from a birthday party. He was also the genius behind the train that looks so fantastic. Between us, I think we make a pretty good team.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! My mom just finished up a wedding cake for my sister (with fondant). I had no idea what went into making and decorating cakes. Your cake looks wonderful.
Awesome cake! You are sooo talented!
Happy Birthday girls. I love the cake good work. and You even did fondant that really good then.
The cake looks amazing! Great job. Happy birthday to them both :)
Post a Comment