Tuesday, June 17, 2008
A little of this and that
Well since the cookie incident, we haven't been up to much. Just keeping cool, and waiting for the verdict of how our life will play out. We're busy of course, swimming, keeping 2 five year old girls occupied. I think this must be what really prepares a mother to let her children go off to school. A few months ago, I really didn't know how I was going to do it. Now, we are all ready. Anyway I thought I would just share some everyday pics. The other night Steve wanted to make thin crust pizza. We always make our own pizza and it sounded good to me. I took care of the crust and Steve made some amazing grilled chicken to go on top. So the picture is take by one of the girls of us and our creation. It's a BBQ chicken pizza with mozzarella and gouda! YUM! It was very good. The girls had cheese pizza because they haven't grown into their taste buds yet. Then last night we had cucumbers on our salad and we got the girls to put them on their eyes. They were very hesitant, but thought it was really fun once they tried it. Kathryn is the one minus a shirt, I don't know why children can't stay dressed during the day. Enjoy

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Cute! My eyes are open for you. I'm getting the info on schools too!
Glad to know how life is going. I've been wanting to call you for a long time...
You have such cute family! That pizza looks good- gimme a call next time and I'll finish off the left-overs!!
I'm coming over for some pizza! Get it ready! Reading your blog reminds me of our incredibly small galley like kitchen and non insulated house that is probably flaming hot right now! Luckily we are in Utah taking a break from it! But I feel your pain. I can't believe your babies are 5!!! Funny how time flies!
You are a cute family. I LOVE that picture of the girls:)love ya
I love the cucumber pic! We have one of Madeline like that too! We miss the girls. I'm guessing they'll call us to be primary teachers again when we come back. You are so good at keeping your blog up to date. It was fun to read!
Post a Comment