Sunday, July 06, 2008
Happy 4th of July
We had a great holiday here in Nashville. We started with playing volleyball at the church with a lot of friends. Then we had lunch and swimming. To finish it off we went to a BBQ with tons of food and even more good company. For all the fun, I only remembered to take the camera with us to the BBQ. So that's the part you will actually get to see. I hope you all had a great holiday and were able to reflect on the wonderful blessings that we have here in America. So I just tried to upload some pictures and I think blogger is having some issues. I will have to try again tomorrow. TTFN
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
So funny ... Kari was in Nashville for the 4th too. They are in KY now. Now I really need to come visit.
Post a Comment