Welcome

Friday, August 29, 2008

30 Miles

As many of you know, I started to dabble in running about 5 months ago. Sometime at the end of June I decided to set a goal thru my Nikeplus account to run 30 miles in 4 weeks. Now I know that for most runners this is not a very challenging goal, but I thought I should start out with something I could actually complete. Turns out I didn't do it the first time. Mostly because I took a whole week off when Steve was in Italy! So At the beginning of August I decided to try again. I am excited to say that I just finished today, a day early. Yippee. Now if I could just figure out how to make each mile equal a pound of weight loss... if wishes were fishes. Here is my little goal meter that I finally filled up today.  

8 comments:

Steven Nordstrom said...

Yay Megan! What next?

Kendra said...

Good Job! I should try something like that ...

Mad Queen said...

Awesome! I also started running last year and I really love it... I saw my body tone up in ways it was not able to before... having said that, I took a long break when coming to the states for the summer...and now back in Tokyo I need to start up again...hard to do that!.... especially when it is 150% humidity...yikes. Great work Megan and keep it up!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

I did not know you were a runner! That's so cool. Too bad we don't live closer to be running buddies.

TeamDall said...

Nice job sister! I'm thinking of running a 1/2 marathon in St. George in January. Wanna run with me?

The Lewis Family said...

You go girl!

Raymey, Kelly, and Madeline said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I haven't even run 30 miles in my whole life! Way to complete a goal! And thanks for showing me the google reader-it really just simplified my life!!

Natalie said...

Goot for you! If wishes were fishes - you're hilarious!