Welcome

Friday, September 26, 2008

Goodbye

In a few short minutes, we are going to unplug and pack the computer. So I thought I would say goodbye for a while. Hopefully we will be back online in no time. Until then have a great day.

5 comments:

Cristi said...

Goodbye Nordstrom family! We'll miss you guys. I think Utah County will be glad to have your family there to liven things up a bit. ;) Wishing you a safe and happy move.

Heather said...

Good luck and hope it's a fun and uneventful ride to Utah!! We'll miss you guys tons.

Anonymous said...

Hope your ride over there went well!

ChristyLou said...

ARRR!!! Nothing is the same without you! I hope BYU knows how lucky they are to get you. We miss you so much at Volleyball. I hope that your trip was great and that you are having fantastic luck finding a place to live. Love you bunches, Christy.

Mamu Lou said...

Missing you and your family already! Hope the trip was safe and can't wait to hear all about it via your blog. Keep in touch!!!