Welcome

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Beginning Day 1

Here we go. I will now attempt to sum up the last two weeks in a series of posts. On Monday the 29th of Sept. We finished off everything and got going. The first day was the longest. We traveled in 5 different states and drove for 12 hours. Here are a few pics of the adventure. I guess this actually covers a couple days before day one, but who's keeping track right?

Packing Up

Saying Goodbye

One last picture in front of our old place

Kathryn
Juliana
This was at one of the many rest stops along the way. It made me laugh.

2 comments:

Sara said...

Ha! I love the hydrant in the pet area!

Joseph and Tiffany said...

It's so great to hear from you again! I can't wait to see all the other days of your trip as they get posted. How's Steve liking his new job?