Breakfast at the hotel.
Still happy day 2.
The mountains were really beautiful. A picture never really does capture it.
This one is to show how high up we were. Notice that the trees stop. We were almost as high as the tree line. I think we got up to 11,000 Ft.
We went through 3 or 4 tunnels this one is the longest.
It was a good moment when we finally saw the Utah sign.
(Even if we were still in the middle of no where.)
The first signs of real civilization since entering Utah!
Once we saw the Y on the mountain we were excited.
(Forget that we got stuck in traffic and it took us twice as long to get to my brothers house than it should have. Welcome to I-15 in Utah county!)
1 comment:
Welcome back to Utah Megan Marie! I can't believe how your two girls have grown! So do you talk like you've lived in Tennessee?
Post a Comment