Welcome

Friday, October 17, 2008

The End Sort of

So we arrived on Thursday evening. The girls we very excited to bet reacquainted with their cousins, and it was wonderful to be out of the car. Friday the search was on, and it went on and on. There wasn't a lot that was decent, in the right location, or affordable. We were very blessed and Susan's mom had some contacts for us. One of them turned out to be the right one. I am making it sound very simple but really we lived with my Brother for 9 days. The girls were in heaven and I have to say it was sad to leave. We officially moved in on the 10th of October. Since then, we have been busy getting settled. I don't have any pictures of the house yet. I will try and get some today to post. Here are some of us enjoying our time at my brother's house.



No comments: