Welcome

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Growing Up

Sunday night marked another passage of time here at the Nordstrom house. Kathryn lost her first tooth. I can't really wrap my brain around it yet. It doesn't seem that long ago that I was watching for each one to come in so I could write down the date!

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Ahh! Sometimes I want to slow it down a bit, but it is fun to watch them grow. Hope to see you guys soon!

Sara said...

At least you wrote down the date the teeth came in - I'm a terrible first-time mom and never can seem to remember. [hiding under a paper bag].

Kendra said...

LOL! I have the hardest time remembering the tooth fairy. My poor kids.

Joseph and Tiffany said...

That's exciting! I know what you mean. Sometimes I want to slow down and not let them grow up so quickly too--but not when it comes to potty training...that's one thing I sure hope my little boy will be "grown up" enough to be done with soon!