You have A LOT of space to enjoy (and decorate!) Can't wait to see it in person!
Looks fabulous- I want one!
megan, it's adorable! very homey looking and spacious. i'm so excited for you guys to make it your "home"!
Your back yard looks so lush and green and it looks like you have a great garden area too. Can't wait to see!
Congratulations! It looks like you guys have room to grow and a great yard! See ya this weekend:)
Looks like a great home! I'm looking forward to my personal tour. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
You have A LOT of space to enjoy (and decorate!) Can't wait to see it in person!
Looks fabulous- I want one!
megan, it's adorable! very homey looking and spacious. i'm so excited for you guys to make it your "home"!
Your back yard looks so lush and green and it looks like you have a great garden area too. Can't wait to see!
Congratulations! It looks like you guys have room to grow and a great yard! See ya this weekend:)
Looks like a great home! I'm looking forward to my personal tour. :)
Post a Comment