Welcome

Monday, January 25, 2010

A Funny Conversation I Just Had

I just had a hilarious conversation with Juliana. She had been upset at her sister because Kathryn had eaten the last bite of her(Juliana's) cookie. There had been some yelling and maybe bodily contact, I wasn't in the room. So I called her to my side. Asked her to take a minute to cool off, and then launched into my very beautiful speech about how she will get to eat several cookies in her life, but she will only have one sister. At the end of our enlightening conversation, she posed this question, "Mom, when are you ever going to have a baby?"
I replied, "Well I'm not pregnant yet, I know that for sure."
"Yes but, what are we going to have for dinner?"
How these two thoughts are connected you got me, but it just hit me funny. I hope you enjoy it.

1 comment:

Britt-Marie said...

That was cute.