Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Busy
Life is busy right now. I just had to write the quote of the day from Juliana. I walked into the bathroom where she was waiting for her morning shower. She was standing on the toilet. I lifted her down, and then she said, "Seems like I'm always busy doing my mischief when you walk in." Where does she come up with these things?? Hilarious. I replied, "Well if you wouldn't be busy doing mischief then I would never walk in when you are doing it." I am pretty sure the mischief will continue. This post is so I remember that she is learning and eventually will probably stop the mischief.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love it! The things they come up with!
Most likely, she will just get better at not getting caught. That's how it's working in the S-B household.
Oh, if it were possible to wish away the mischief. I truly hope that your girls will not be bit by the big mischief bug. I went to a door in the neighborhood one day a year or so ago. The teenage girl answered. She is not particularly pretty but I was impressed. When I got back to the car I said, "Oh, Phil. A young woman who is faithful in Zion." May your youngsters always be faithful and only get into little mischiefs.
Post a Comment