A few minutes ago I sent my girls off to second grade. They were excited, and I am not lying when I say that I was excited too. I know I should be sad that they are growing up so fast, but I know all that they will be learning, and how much they will become more of who they are. Does that make any sense. It's exciting. In a few minutes I am off to my first day of school as well. This year I am working with the first grade again. It will be fun, challenging, and there will be days that I wish I could stay in bed. Here are some pics of the girls, sorry none of myself, but I really haven't changed much. And since you will wonder, yes it really is cool enough to wear a jacket. When they come home, it won't be but this morning when they left it was 54 degrees. Crazy August weather.

Juliana

Kathryn
3 comments:
They are adorable girls! So good to see you guys again!
Cute! I can't believe they're already in 2nd grade!!!
Look at those grins. I hope they have a great year.
Post a Comment