Welcome

Saturday, October 23, 2010

A funny tooth story and other stuff

On Friday night Steve and I got to go on a date. Since we are cheap and rarely pay a babysitter, we don't go out that often. When we do, we try to trade with someone else who has children. So Friday, the girls went to a friends house to play, while Steve and I went out. We had a good evening together, then went to pick up the girls. When we arrived we were informed that Juliana had bonked heads with Kathryn and consequently lost a tooth!!!! The funny thing was, they couldn't actually find the tooth. While we were talking about it, the mother happened to bend down and pick something up, and it was the tooth. The other funny thing is that I don't think this tooth actually has another one waiting to come down. It was just getting moved around by the other one coming in right next to it. So it may actually be a very long time before she gets another tooth in that spot!
Since we are talking about Juliana, she said the funniest thing in the breakfast prayer yesterday. I actually got up, and wrote it down so I would forget it. (Of course I didn't let her know that) Here it is, "Please bless the people that don't get three serving every day, (insert long pause) that they will still try to be healthy and not die." As much as she can drive me up the wall, she can say the funniest things.

No comments: