Welcome

Sunday, April 03, 2011

Sunday

Today is the General conference for our church. That basically means that we get to hear many talks given by the Prophet and apostles. Since this is broadcast on TV in Utah and many other states it also means that we get to hang out at home in P.J.'s. The girls are enjoying it. Juliana finished a project that she has been working on for over a year, pictures to follow, I am hoping that Kathryn finishes this afternoon. If you are interested in any of the talks from General Conference you can access them here: General Conference They are available in most languages, and you can read, listen or watch. We have heard a lot of messages on service and helping others in need.

We also woke up to about 4-5 inches of snow this morning. So random, but I guess that is what spring is like. Yesterday it got to be over 70 degrees and now snow!! It is beautiful, but I am glad that I don't have to venture out in it.

1 comment:

The Boring Family said...

I think we hit 79 yesterday and it looks awfully white outside! I don't know how many inches we'll end up with but I'm sure the girls will want to play in it tomorrow!