Welcome

Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Change

Well, it has been a long time. The girls keep telling me to write more, but life is busy and I haven't taken time to do it. There is something I wanted to record before I forget it, and it's gone like so many other things that you think you will never forget. Since the girls where little and starting to read, they often share things with us they are reading. To let you know they want you to listen they have always said, "Here this," I love it. I don't know where they picked it up but it is a quirk that gets me in my mom heart. So the other day they girls were reading and one of them said this to the other. I remembered how often they used to say it when they were younger, and suddenly realized that they may actually stop saying it as they continue to learn and grow, without ever knowing it. I had to write it down so some day they will remember, and for that matter, so will I. Here is a great picture of us on our recent trip to California. I will post on the soon, if I find the time.


1 comment:

Britt-Marie said...

That is a fun memory. Hard to see them grow up and change. (Is that a recent picture? When were you there? You should write about that!)