Welcome

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Chiffon Cake


So right now in the oven is a coconut lemon chiffon cake! It smells really good and my only wish is that friends and family that are far could share it with us. The girls are reading books on the couch and Steve is home teaching. Believe it or not, I am listening to Christmas music! Steve would say I'm crazy but I love it, and don't see any harm in listening every now and then.
It seems like fall might be just around the corner. The days are cooler now, and it's nice park and walking weather. If any of you need a vacation you should come and visit in about a month. You will not believe how beautiful it gets. I am excited, because this year no matter how much home work Steve has we are going to go and see a few of the great fall attractions. One of them is the covered bridge festival which we have heard is very nice. This time of year always makes me think of home and friends that are far. So I hope you have a wonderful fall this year.
This is a picture that a friend took last year when we were visiting with them I thought I would share it, in hopes of enticing someone out here. Have a wonderful day and keep in touch.

No comments: