So I was all excited when I started and then life happened and I sort of forgot that I started a blog. Then this morning a friend sent her new blog and I was reminded, thanks Chloe. So as you may guess life is busy. Steve just returned home yesterday from LA and his interview at UCLA. He had a good experience, even if it was a lot of pressure. He had a day long interview on Thursday, and now the waiting game begins. They did say we should know one way or the other in 3-4 weeks.
We got to pick him up yesterday in Indianapolis and then we all went to dinner. We finally made it to Buca Di Beppo. If you haven't ever been I highly recomend it. We only needed to order one dish for all four of us, although we didn't know that until we were all done, so we did order something seperate for the girls. Anyway it's a great place to eat. It's great to have him home again, and it sounds like the interview went really well.
So I will now send this out to you all. Fell free to add your own comments/questions.
Saturday, September 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment