Welcome

Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Christmas Quiz

So I borrowed this little quiz from Chloe. I thought it was fun. Hope you all enjoy.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper all the way, with lots of bows.
2. Real tree or artificial? Real. It's one thing that really makes it feel like Christmas for me. Growing up we always went and cut our own.
3. When do you put up the tree? In the week after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? Day after Christmas
5. Hot chocolate or apple cider? Is this even a valid question?
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I am not sure this was my favorite but I have always remember getting my kaboodle (sp?) one year. They were so it, and I was so glad to finally have one.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I will have some day, one of my favorite decor items for Christmas.
8. Hardest person to buy for? Parents
9. Easiest person to buy for? Kathryn and Juliana (I know I cheated by giving two, but they are twins, what did you expect?)
10 Worst Christmas gift ever received? I honestly can't think of anything that I've hated. Surely there have been things that didn't fit, but other than that nothing terrible.
11. Mail or email Christmas card? I love getting mail, but I would rather get e-letters rather than nothing. It's wonderful we can all communicate so easily now.
12. Favorite Christmas movie? For sure, Holiday Inn
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I don't have a set time, it just happens.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? This is a loaded question. One I can't really answer. Can you really pick just one thing??
16. Clear lights or colored? Colored
17. Favorite Christmas song? Again, there is no way I could pick just one, but I have to say the song Mistle Toe sung by BYU Men's Chorus always makes me smile.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like being home with my kids, but I am not against traveling either.
19. Can you name Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolph
20. Angel or star on top of the tree? Star, we still need to find one for our family.

1 comment:

chloe said...

It's fun to read these! I hope you find a fabulous family star soon!