Welcome

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Christmas

So I am finally going to share some of our Christmas pictures. So I hope you enjoy them. We had a really fun Christmas. The girls are at the perfect age. They didn't wake up too early, but they couldn't wait to see what Santa brought.

New PJ's on Christmas Eve. Juliana, Me, Kathryn

Making Santa's cookies

So they aren't the most attractive cookies, but Santa must have liked them, because they disappeared! The carrots are for his reindeer.

My mom sent this to us and we added a different piece each night so on Christmas Eve we finally got to add Mary, Joseph and Baby Jesus.

Santa found our house and brought the girls a scooter.

Our day was pretty much smiles and fun.
Hope you had a great Christmas too!

1 comment:

chloe said...

I can't believe how big your girls are! I'm so excited to come and see you guys! It will be the weekend I told you for sure, I just don't know details yet.