Juliana and Kathryn
Tuesday, December 11, 2007
Christmas Stuff
We have been very busy this month doing all sorts of fun Christmas things so I thought I would share a few pictures to catch you all up on what we're doing.
The Saturday after Thanksgiving we went to Steve's co-workers wedding. The girls were very excited to get all dressed up and see our friend Sarah in her wedding dress. Kathryn is on the left and Juliana is next to me.

Of course, we had to get the house ready for Christmas too. The girls loved it, but they were a little sad when we told them that Santa wasn't coming for a while!
Juliana and Kathryn


On Sunday we made a gingerbread house. It was a lot of fun, and we have some good ideas already for next year! There you have it. I do have more to post, but I have run out of time today. Enjoy your day and Happy Holidays.
Juliana and Kathryn
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! What a cute family! You all look great! Seriously!
Megan!!!! You look fabulous! I love the gingerbread houses! I really want to make one of those someday!
I tagged you...so check out my blog for details!
love the post! you look really good. Your girls are super cute!
Post a Comment