Well we finally got some snow. It's actually the first we've seen since we left Indiana. It's not much, but the girls were so excited. We went out and walked around in it. So here are some pictures. Enjoy.
I wish we could just occasionally enjoy the snow! But I guess we got our share of warm winters the last 2 years in Georgia. Now we are freezing up here in the North. Your girls are so cute, I bet they were super excited about the snow.
7 comments:
It's not supposed to snow there. Everyday I think, "Next year, no snow!" and it makes me happy. Now I'm sad.
The girls are darling, as always (and I can still tell them apart)...and I love your background. Love. It.
Wow Megan! You're daughters are so adorable!
Cute! I can't remember are the twins identical or not? I always notice that you mark their names on the pictures (which is good)!
You can borrow some of our snow.......we have a lot!
Megan, I can't believe how big your girls are. How'd they grow so fast? Cute pics of them enjoying the snow.
I wish we could just occasionally enjoy the snow! But I guess we got our share of warm winters the last 2 years in Georgia. Now we are freezing up here in the North. Your girls are so cute, I bet they were super excited about the snow.
I know I said it in another post, but your girls are just so darn cute! What sweet little faces!
Post a Comment