Thursday, February 21, 2008
Who am I?
I know the title suggests that I am going to be reflective and deep, but it's deceptive! I just wanted to share something exciting that happened on Tuesday. The girls have a little game they love to play on the computer where they get to make themselves. They start off with a screen that says Who Am I? Then they choose boy or girl, face, hair style and color etc. So on Tuesday they were just getting started when Steven called us to say hello. (He is in Rhode Island at a conference) So I told the girls to wait and talk to him. Juliana was taking her turn and Kathryn was patiently waiting. Out of the blue, she pointed to the computer screen and read while pointing to each word, "Who am I?" I was so surprised! I know they have heard the computer say it before, but she actually pointed each word out as she read them. It's just amazing how they soak everything up, and then one day it all comes together. So here is the most recent picture I have of Kathryn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
YAY! How exciting! You are such great parents. It was fun talking to you yesterday.
Awesome! Way to go Kathryn.
The headboard: it's just a piece of wood painted white-ish, and then I mounted three 16x20 inch canvases I got from the thrift store and repainted! The whole thing measures 60 inches across, and 26 inches high... Glad you like!
PS what cute, smart girls you have!
How amazing! That's why it's good not to swear or anything ...
cute cute cute cute cute
It's so great when our hard work as mommies and preschool teachers pays off! I love these smart little kiddos! They're gonna love Kindergarten.
Hey, It's me, andrea sayer - just wanted to say hello - i found you through sarah's blogarama... you look great - you skinny thing you - and your girls are adorable as always!
Post a Comment