Welcome

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

To and Fro

This day! I tell you, it's not going as I planned. Perhaps my plan wasn't very well thought out, and that is why I am having problems. It's actually the girls birthday. We are having a party on Saturday, so pictures will follow. This morning I needed to get a few things so I headed out with the girls and a friend that we are watching. We got everything done in record time and came home. Then I realized I had forgotten two things that I needed at one of the stores we had already been to. I thought, no big deal, we'll go real quick after lunch.  So we did just that and everything went smooth. We got home, the kids are enjoying a fun dip and I start to make cup cakes for today. This is when I realize that I don't have any eggs. The water and oil are already in the cake batter so there is nothing to do but get eggs. I check with the one neighbor that I know, and she is not home. So we load in the car one more time, and go back yet again to one of the stores that we had already been to. So in all the to and fro, not much else has been done. Finally the cupcakes are almost  done, and the kids are watching a movie, so maybe I will get one or two things done that I wanted to! Anyway here is a picture of the girls on their big day. I can't believe that they are 5. It hardly seems possible. I will post some photos of their party this weekend. 

4 comments:

Mizukawa's said...

Happy Birthday. So you know that I have eggs :) hope all goes well in the next couple of days.

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Happy Birthday Girls! What a great mom to go to all that trouble to make cupcakes. Wish I could be there to sing Happy Birthday. I miss you guys!

Christian (Chrissy) Anderson said...

I love the "to and fro" stuff. That's what most of my life is made up of. But to make things a little more exciting, I get to take 4 kiddos on my "to and fro" adventures. I tell people that I am a stay-at-home mom, but with 2 in school and sports, one in pre-school and one on my hip, I seldom get to stay at home. What fun! Never a dull moment in mommy-land!

The Boring Family said...

So, don't tell the girls this, but I had every intention of having Morgan color a card for the girls but I've had to work all week because it's a short week (and my last one!!--well I have to train for part of next week). So, count this as a happy birthday, and maybe you'll be surprised by a card in the mail!