Welcome

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Hairdo

Earlier this week, we were getting ready to go out and run some errands. I asked Kathryn how she wanted her hair and she said piggytail braids. So I got started. When I had both pigtails in and one braided, Kathryn decided she wanted to leave them like they were, one braided and one not. At first I was going to say no, then I thought why not? I said are you sure, and she said yes. I was twirling her unbraided pigtail and that gave her another idea. So in the end this is the hairdo that came out. Of course, Juliana wanted the same one! Kathryn is on the left and Juliana on the right.

8 comments:

Mamu Lou said...

I love that you let them express themselves however they choose to! And the pics can serve as blackmail later on in life. Double purpose!! Just teasing, they look adorable (as usual!!).

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Kids are so funny! Very cute. Way to go Kathryn and Juliana on very original hairdos! Way to go Mom on letting them choose the hairdos!

The Boring Family said...

My mom wouldn't have let us leave the house unless our hair was exactly how she wanted it, so I'm glad that I'm not alone in letting my kid(s) express themselves. I tell myself, "Is it really worth the fight?" The answer is usually "No." Hence, Morgan has been to many of my doctor appointments in her pajamas. However, I draw the line when it's more important, like for church.

Kendra said...

Hi Megan! This is Kendra used-to-be Smith. I stocked you from Amy Ruesches blog. Your daughters are so cute and you look great!

Kendra said...

Ps. I love living near your sister Sabrina. She is a great person to have as a friend and neighbor!

TeamDall said...

they really are such cute girls, i don't know how you stand it:)

Mizukawa's said...

This is how new trends start. soon everyone will be doing it. Hey Thanks for coming last night!

Aubrey said...

Someday Celeste will have enough hair for that much fun!