Welcome

Monday, January 25, 2010

Painters Half Marathon

Steve ran the Painter's Half Marathon on Saturday in St. George. It was a quick trip, but still fun. Somehow we ended up with no camera so there are no pictures of the actual event. He did really well despite the cold weather, finishing in just under 1 hour 27 minutes. There was just one little hitch, he slipped and fell on a bridge around mile 7. So he ran half of the race with an injury. When he got done, his leg was all bloody and gross looking. Once it got cleaned off it wasn't so bad. The girls were really concerned. So for all you runners out there, just remember bridges freeze, and even if there is salt all over it, you can still fall. Here are a couple of pictures. He got his lower leg, and upper thigh.


2 comments:

Marie Says Yes said...

OUCH!!!

Britt-Marie said...

Ouch! Good job though. Last Sept my friend asked me if I wanted to start training for that race. I was too lazy and then I found out I was pregnant. I could probably use some exercise though.