Welcome

Saturday, October 23, 2010

What a Dad

Last Saturday, the 16th, Steve made breakfast in bed for the girls. They somehow got it in their heads that this was something they couldn't live without, and have been begging us for weeks for breakfast in bed. Steve woke up, and told me he was going to make them pancakes and serve them in bed. I was a little hesitant with the whole 7 years olds eating in bed, but figured it couldn't be too bad if they spilled. I had to hop in the shower to get ready for something. By the time I was done, he was ready. He had made delicious chocolate chip pancakes for all of us. What an amazing dad. The girls were so excited. They had been reading in bed waiting for their breakfast. They managed to eat all their breakfast with no spills and big smiles.


Juliana, Kathryn, Steve

3 comments:

Joseph and Tiffany said...

Cute!

The Boring Family said...

Their bed looks cute! Megan, you're a good mom/wife. I don't know if I'd even want to eat breakfast in bed, let alone my kids! And, melted chocolate chips! I'm glad they did great!

Manning's said...

That is pretty adorable! Props to Steve!