
Today it's pouring rain. As much as we need it, I sure wish it would come when I want it to! I had great plans to get some errands done today and I think they are going to have to wait. The girls are watching Strawberry Shortcake and they don't seem to mind that it's soggy outside. I guess I should be greatful because I am getting my laundry done and I won't have to worry about it tomorrow.
The picture here is, of course, Steven at the LA temple. He was able to visit with his mom and dad the day before his interview. Speaking of LA, if we do get a job out there, does any one out there know much about the area? We would love to know anything that would help us make a decision about where to live and how to find a decent place that won't put us in the poor house. You can just click on the comment button below and reply if you like. That's part of the beauty of the blog, anyone can comment and we can all share ideas/news. Well I need to wrap this up and get on with my day. Have a good one.
2 comments:
I'm not too familiar with where everything is located in the LA area, but Kurt and I found http://www.craigslist.com SOOO helpful. They have tons of listings for rental apartments, houses, etc. We were able to see which areas we may be able to afford vs. where we definatly couldn't live.
Thanks a lot for the info. We are still waiting to hear back from UCLA and so we aer continuing to apply to a lot of different places. We are excited to figure it all out and know where we will be in the future.
Post a Comment