
This last weekend we headed up to Bloominton IN, our old home so Steve could ride his bike in the Ride Across Indidana. 160 miles of rode and nothing but a bike and your legs to get you across. He went with our friend Derek Oler and they both actually made it. Not only did they make it, but they are still alive to talk about it. In fact, I think they actually enjoyed it. After hearing about it, two other guys in our old ward think they want to do it next year!! Did I miss something? I find it hard to understand, but somehow it's fun. Steve loves it. I am greatful he has found a "hobby" that is very healthy, even if it is a little on the costly side. It will keep him active and lean for years to come. My only fear now is being able to keep up. Anyway this picture is of him at the beginning of the race. He looks like the real deal huh?
3 comments:
Yes, Steve is crazy. :)
I'm totally jealous! love Becca
That is one hunk of a man! You sure are lucky, Megan, to have found a guy like him!
Post a Comment