Welcome

Thursday, July 05, 2007

Hopeful for a better future....

So it's July 5th and I haven't added anything here for way too long. But there is always repentance right? We now live in Nashville TN, and Steve has a real job. The girls and I are adjusting and things are looking good. The year has been slightly uneventful, in a good way. For a few seconds while logging on I had the insane idea that I could actually "catch" up and add everything to our blogg that has transpired, but it was a moments insanity and since has passed. So with a little sadness of what has been missed I look with promise to the future in hopes that this time I will do better. Of course doing better with this means something else may suffer. Is there ever perfect balance? I don't think so, and maybe that wouldn't be the greatest thing. Maybe it's the need to find balance that keeps us going, and always looking for a better way. So it's with hope and positive thinking that I begin once again, hopeful for a better future....

No comments: