Tuesday, July 17, 2007
Flushed
A few short moments ago, while doing the dishes, I was writing my next blog in my head. At first the ideas were few, but as I kept going they were flying out of me like the water coming out of the faucet. Each new one was funny, whitty, perhaps even inspiring. Now as I sit there is very little. The last 25 minitues have done something to me to erease such things. They have all been flushed down the toilet with the poop that took 25 minutes to come out of my child. So I now try to salvage any good humor and positive thinking I have left to say, "Tomorrow will be better." Really it has to be better or why would we keep going day to day? Must I be the one that makes tomorrow a better day? I think so...but no matter how many times I try I usually don't make it, and by 7:00 pm I am so ready for lights out and bed time that I am like a bullet train through the brushing teeth, and night time routine. Now don't get me wrong, life is not horrible, yes it could be better, but it could also be worse. But does it really have to be SO tiring? How much harder will it be if we add another child to the mix? (That's not news or anything, just my musings). Will I make it to 50 without being broken down and prematurely old?? These questions remain unanswered. I only know that I will get up and try it all again tomorrow. The results may be better, or they might be worse. But each day my eyes will open and I will try yet again to make it through the day with all my patience intact. Am I crazy? Perhaps, but it wouldn't do any good to give up now. So here are a few pics for you to enjoy the two best things in my life that drive me to my crazy place more often than I would like to admit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
But they are so cute!
I get it though - Baby Girl hasn't even arrived yet, and I'm still at the end of my rope. *sigh*
Post a Comment